Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||2.4|||
Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd. standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 192 crore, registering 49.1% yoy decline. This was primarily driven by slump in revenue from its leading segment of heavy engineering division by 65% yoy to Rs.77.66 crore inQ2FY18 vs Rs.222 crore in previous year corresponding quarter.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 79.7% yoy to Rs. 4.6 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 362 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 2.4%.
The company reported net loss of Rs.8.3 crore vs net profit of Rs.18.2 crore in Q2FY17.
Texmaco Rail & Engineering Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 101.60, down by 4.4 points or 4.15% from its previous closing of Rs. 106 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 106 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 107.35 and Rs. 100.20 respectively. So far 26,40,895(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 200 DMA.
BSE 116.80 1.35 (1.17%)
NSE 117.00 1.45 (1.25%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.