Time Technoplast Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||14.9||21|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||35.61||18.7|
Time Tecnoplast Ltd reported its Q2FY17 numbers above Bloomberg estimates. Revenue was reported in-line with estimate of Rs 657 cr, while net profit was reported 5% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 33.9 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased marginally by 6.9% yoy to Rs 654 cr.
The EBITDA increased by 8.5% yoy to Rs 97 cr while EBITDA margins improved by 21 bps at 14.9%
Net profit increased by 18.7% yoy to Rs 36 cr primarily due to Rs 0.5 cr yoy increase in other income From 0.1 cr in Q2FY16 to Rs 0.6 cr in Q2FY17.
Time Technoplast Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 89.95, down by 6.9 points or 7.12% from its previous closing of Rs. 96.85 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 96 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 96 and Rs. 89 respectively. So far 210774(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 197.05 [1.85] ([0.93]%)
NSE 196.40 [3.20] ([1.60]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.