Uflex Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||14.9||66|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||90.4||16.8|
Uflex Ltd reported its Q2FY17 numbers post market hours.
Revenue for the quarter increased marginally by 1.6% yoy to Rs 1535 cr.
Reported EBITDA increase by 6.4% yoy to Rs 228 cr while EBITDA margins improved by 66 bps yoy to 14.9% largely due to operational efficiency.
Net profit surged 16.8% yoy to Rs 90.4 cr. this was primarily due to 4% yoy decrease in effective tax rate.
Uflex Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 262.85, up by 8.4 points or 3.3% from its previous closing of Rs. 254.45 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 256.95 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 263.85 and Rs. 255.9 respectively. So far 225843(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 468.95 5.70 (1.23%)
NSE 468.40 4.30 (0.93%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.