UFO Moviez India Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||27.1|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||10.20||[47.8]|
UFO Moviez consolidated revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 139.18 crore, registering 13% yoy decline.
EBITDA for the quarter fell by 32.3% yoy to Rs. 37.77 crore with a corresponding margin contraction of 773 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 27.1%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 10.2 crore, yoy decline of 47.8%.
Company’s Advertisement revenue stood at Rs. 37 crore for the quarter. Average advertisement minutes sold per show per screen stood at 3.52 (Q2FY17 – 5.15) minutes during Q2FY18.
UFO Moviez India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 486.25, up by 4.15 points or 0.86% from its previous closing of Rs. 482.10 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 498 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 500 and Rs. 482.20 respectively. So far 2,72,132(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 523.35 19.55 (3.88%)
NSE 523.90 20.35 (4.04%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.