Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||5.1||176|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||162.5||103.9|
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 57.4% yoy to Rs. 318 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 176 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 5.1%. This margin expansion was aided by decrease in material costs and employee costs by 13% and 22%.
Adjusted PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 162.5 crore, yoy increase of 103.9%. This was due to lower interest cost by 25.5%.
United Spirits Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 2,575.25, up by 35.85 points or 1.41% from its previous closing of Rs. 2,539.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 2,531.45 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 2,597.80 and Rs. 2,500.55 respectively. So far 6,62,807(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.