V-Guard Industries Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||12||138|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||46||25.0|
V-Guard's standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 560 crore, registering 15.3% yoy increase. This was led by increase in revenue from Electronics and Consumer durables by 22% yoy and 18.5% yoy, respectively.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 30.2% yoy to Rs. 67 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 138 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 12%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 46 crore, yoy increase of 25%. This was due to 19% yoy decline in interest expenses.
V-Guard Industries Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 211.95, up by 14.8 points or 7.51% from its previous closing of Rs. 197.15 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 199.75 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 213 and Rs. 189 respectively. So far 52,74,175(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 223.50 1.45 (0.65%)
NSE 223.95 1.80 (0.81%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.