V-Mart Retail Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||1.5|||
|Net Loss (adjusted)||1.83||0|
V-Mart Retail Ltd reported its Standalone numbers for Q2FY17.
Revenue for the quarter increased by 21.1% yoy to Rs 196 cr.
Reported EBITDA decreased by 47.6% yoy to Rs 3 cr while EBITDA margins contracted by 202 bps yoy to 1.5%. This was largely due to 24% yoy increase in total expenses.
Net loss of 1.83 cr was reported for the quarter compared to 0.95 cr net profit in Q2FY16 primiarly due to 33% yoy increase in finance cost.
V-Mart Retail Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 463.65, down by 28.75 points or 5.84% from its previous closing of Rs. 492.4 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 485 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 485 and Rs. 460 respectively. So far 16979(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,235.05 [3.80] ([0.31]%)
NSE 1,238.50 2.80 (0.23%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.