Vardhman Textiles Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||24.2||369|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||454||231.4|
Vardhman Textile Ltd reported its Q2FY17 numbers above Bloomberg estimates. Revenue was reported 29.1% above estimate of Rs 1212 cr while EBITDA was reported 48% above estimate of 256 cr. Net profit was reported 235% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 136 cr.
Revenue for the quarter increased marginally by 5.9% yoy to Rs 1564 cr.
Reported EBITDA increased by 24.9% yoy to Rs 379 cr while EBITDA margins expanded by 369 bps to 24.2%. This was primarily due to operational efficiency.
Net profit surged by 231.4% yoy to Rs 454 cr largely due to effect of scale.
Vardhman Textiles Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1062.8, down by 13.95 points or 1.3% from its previous closing of Rs. 1076.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1125.5 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1125.5 and Rs. 1040 respectively. So far 548612(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,311.00 [1.80] ([0.14]%)
NSE 1,313.50 [2.90] ([0.22]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.