Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||8.1|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||16.32||4.2|
VIP Industries’ Q2FY17 numbers came in above Bloomberg estimates. Revenue came in-line with estimate of Rs 289 cr. EBITDA margin was higher by 260 bps from the estimate of 5.5% and net profit was 13.5% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 14.4 cr.
Revenue for the quarter declined marginally by 3.3% yoy to Rs 285 cr.
The EBITDA fell by 4.4% yoy to Rs 23 cr while EBITDA margins were flat at 8.1%.
Net profit increased 4.2% yoy to Rs 16 cr primarily due to Rs 2.5 cr yoy increase in other income from Rs 0.4 to Rs 2.9 cr.
V I P Industries Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 128.6, down by 8.3 points or 6.06% from its previous closing of Rs. 136.9 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 134.6 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 135.6 and Rs. 126.6 respectively. So far 612671(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
BSE 344.90 36.20 (11.73%)
NSE 345.95 36.25 (11.70%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.