Whirlpool of India Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||9.7||35|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||73||23.7|
Whirlpool India ltd standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 1159.6 crore, registering 23.8% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 29% yoy to Rs. 113 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 35 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 9.8%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 73 crore, yoy increase of 25%. This was due to lower effective tax rate at 40% in Q2FY18 vs 42.7% in Q2FY17.
Whirlpool of India Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1,400, up by 6.1 points or 0.44% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,393.90 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,400 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1,436.85 and Rs. 1,360 respectively. So far 1,91,636(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 1,420.00 [18.65] ([1.30]%)
NSE 1,420.00 [15.30] ([1.07]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.