Wipro Ltd Q2FY18
Consolidated Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||20.7||112|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||2,192||5.5|
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 4.2% QoQ to Rs. 2779 crores with a corresponding margin expansion of 112 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 20.7%. This margin expansion was aided by 53.3% QoQ decline in purchase of stock in trade.
PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 2192 crores, QoQ increase of 5.5%.
Net utilisation for the quarter stood 81.8% vs 80.3% in last quarter. Attrition during the quarter stood at 15.7% vs 15.9% in Q1FY18.
The company has guided revenue of $ 2014-2054 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2017.
Wipro Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 289.35, down by 0.7 points or 0.24% from its previous closing of Rs. 290.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 292 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 292.50 and Rs. 286.65 respectively. So far 38,18,581(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.