Z F Steering Gear (India) Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||21.9||446|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||10.44||7.4|
ZF Steering Gear (India) standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 109.9 crore, registering 9.7% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 37.7% yoy to Rs. 24.11 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 446 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 21.9%.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 10.44 crore, yoy increase of 7.4%.
Z F Steering Gear (India) Ltd ended at Rs. 1,243.85, up by 32.45 points or 2.68% from its previous closing of Rs. 1,211.40 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1,207.40 and touched a high and low of Rs. 1,273.40 and Rs. 1,195.10 respectively. A total of 16,789(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded below its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.