Zensar Technologies Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||14.6||77|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||74.5||[1.9]|
The consolidated net revenue for the quarter grew by 2% QoQ to Rs. 772 cr against Rs. 757 cr in previous quarter
The consolidated EBITDA grew by 7.6% QoQ to Rs. 113 cr despite employee cost increase of 3.6% QoQ. The consolidated EBITDA margin for Q2FY17 stood at 14.6% against 13.9% of previous quarter.
The consolidated net profit declined by 2.5% QoQ to Rs. 74.5 cr against Rs. 76.5 cr of last quarter due to fall in other income.
Zensar Technologies Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 1002.6, up by 8.95 points or 0.9% from its previous closing of Rs. 993.65 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 1000 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 1024.65 and Rs. 990 respectively. So far 47844(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.