The primary objective of the project is to promote school attendance, reduce dropout rates, promote national literacy rates and also to ensure the nutritional status of children is improved.
Sridhar Venkat, CEO The Akshaya Patra Foundation deeply appreciated as well as acknowledged L&T Infotech’s commitment and contribution towards providing a sustained support to the program. The companies signed a formal MoU towards this initiative that saw representation from L&T Infotech including Amit Bhattacharjee - Global Business Head – IMS BU, Raghuram SK Head - Delivery, Enterprise Integration, Vijay Chavali Head Delivery IMS, Chetan Khanna Head - HR- Emerging Market & Vinodh Kumar, Sr. Officer Corporate Sustainability.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.