As a part of this programme, they were taken through the experiential store to familiarize them with sewing machines and visualize on how creativity can be bestowed using them.
Arwah Attari, Store Manager of The HAB (Mumbai) welcomed the entire team and spoke few words on the experiential factor of the store on how it inspires people to create, innovate and experience the art of sewing. The students were further briefed about the sewing machines at the store, proper usage methods and products which can be created using them.
As HAB offers a plethora of new experiences, encouraging learning through creative demos, sewing and store exhibits, all the students tried their hands on the Usha sewing machines and created bookmark, pouch etc. for themselves. The students appreciated the quick facts and the session was an eye opener for most of them.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.