The issue will open for subscription from July 25 till July 28 and it plans to list its shares on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) Emerge platform.
On the financial front, the company reported revenue of Rs 210 crore and net profit of Rs 6 crore in the last fiscal.
Sarthi Capital Advisors is the sole lead manager for the issue.
The company’s offers almost everything in logistics business keeping a focus on business activities like consolidation of Export cargoes, deconsolidation of import cargoes, full container loads and air freight from India to worldwide destinations. TTSL’s major clients include Reliance Group, Tata Group and DHL among others.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.