He was earlier elected as the Chairman for 2019 – 2020 and now would continue to hold the office till the conclusion of the next AGM.
Mr Shah would also continue as the ex-officio Chairman of AMFI Financial Literacy Committee, being the Chairman of AMFI.
• Mr. Saurabh Nanavati (Chief Executive Officer, Invesco Asset Management (India) Private Limited.) has been re-elected as the Vice-Chairman of AMFI.
• Mr. A. Balasubramanian (Chief Executive Officer Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Co. Ltd. )continues to be the Chairman of AMFI Valuation Committee.
• The Board has re-elected Mr. Sanjay Sapre (President, Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India) Private Limited.)as the Chairman of AMFI Operations & Compliance Committee
• Mr. Vishal Kapoor (Chief Executive Officer, IDFC Asset Management Co. Ltd.) has been elected as the Chairman of AMFI Standing Committee of Certified Distributors (ARN Committee).
• Ms. Radhika Gupta (Chief Executive Officer, Edelweiss Asset Management Ltd.) has been elected as the Chairperson of AMFI ETF Committee.
These decisions were taken by AMFI, the industry body of SEBI-registered mutual funds at its Board Meeting on 6th of October 2020.