IFIM Business School, Bangalore, Ranked the No. 1 Private Business School in Bangalore for two consecutive years*,has announced scholarships for Children of Defense Personnel and Achievers in Sports & Cultural activities. These will be awarded under ‘The Padode Foundation Scholarships’ based on various criteria.
Sanjay Padode, Secretary, IFIM B-School, says "The children of Defencepersonnel have wide exposure from being based at different stations, along with the qualities of discipline and excellent communication skills; while achievers in sports and cultural activities are natural team players and leaders with superior interpersonal skills. All these qualities contribute towards making a successful manager and it is our aim to encourage students from diverse sectors to enroll for management education."
IFIM, through the Padode Foundation Scholarships, aims to motivate students from different sectors to complete their post graduation and develop skills and knowledge to be continuously employable, thereby contributing to the society.
The specifics of these scholarships are:
- Excellence in Sports & Cultural Activities - 5 Seats: 50% Fee Wavier
- Wards of Army / Defense / Para- Military Personnel - 10 Seats: 10% & 15% Fee Wavier
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.