The SME segment, considered the backbone of the economy, is the key segment of focus for not only the Government but also the Industries and Administrative bodies. This Index designed by MRSS and SMECOI will aim to “measure”, “monitor” and “manage” this segment, which serves as the driving force of the economy. The multi-million dollar multi-year research would cover an extensive base of more than 6500 SME companies across the country and provide a genuine yardstick for the measurement of the prevailing SME sentiment and their future outlook.
Raj Sharma, Chairman MRSS, added, “MRSS strives for better measurement in INDIA. SME CONFEX is salient to our vision and we are glad that SME Chambers of India is our partner in this initiative. Surely, enough the scale and scope will get grander”
Chandrakant Salunkhe, President of SMECOI, commented, “ SME Chambers of India has been dedicated to the cause of SME’s across INDIA and on our FOUNDATION DAY we are proud that we have created history for SME sector in INDIA. SME Confex is a platform that will engage multiple stakeholders in our purpose”.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.