TimesPro, a Times Group venture, SAP SE jointly announced the launch of the Post Graduate Diploma in Finance & Accounts. For the programme, SAP has extended support by providing SAP Knowledge Accelerator courses; relevant for Finance and Accounts professionals in addition to providing assessment enduring a joint certification on SAP training.
Conceptualized and developed by TimesPro, the Post graduate diploma in Finance & Accounts has inputs from renowned academicians and business leaders. The course will be conducted at the TimesProâ€™s state-of-the-art skill training centres across Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Patna and Pune.
Announcing the launch of the course, Deepak Lamba, President - Times Centre for Learning Ltd. said, â€śIn any business, accounting forms the basic framework and for a student, it is very essential to understand its purpose and how it relates to the business. The tailor-made course, with in-built SAP modules, has been designed to address the perceived skill gap that exists in todayâ€™s curriculum.â€ť
Focused on providing miniscule aspects of accounting, the course helps students build soft skills like the ability to communicate, think critically and solve problems. It also stresses on delivery on accounting and accuracy by incorporating advanced excel and financial discipline techniques.
â€śTalent has become the de facto requirement in the finance sector today and SAP sees merit in contributing to talent enhancement efforts and help meet the growing skill demand of the industry,â€ť said Mageshwari Ramaiah, Head of SAP Education - SAP India Subcontinent. â€śThrough this initiative, we aim to leverage technology to drive educational innovation and make a positive impact on the sectorâ€™s job market for years to come,â€ť She added.
- 6 month full-time program with 300-350 contact hours
- Training on SAP modules with joint certification from TimesPro and SAP
- Comprehensive and robust coverage of accounting concepts
- Practical oriented and application driven methodology
- Integrated SAP modules with the conceptual blocks to achieve higher retention of learning
- Highly experienced Faculty with rich academic and finance background in corporate
- Includes classroom learning by partner, lectures from guest speakers from industry, practical illustrations , soft skills training and group projects
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.