A remarkable 85% of aspiring and current entrepreneurs in India say that they are undeterred at the prospect of failure and are relentless in the pursuit of entrepreneurial success.
Andrew Low Ah Kee, Executive Vice President, GoDaddy International, said, “Entrepreneurial passion coupled with access to technology, is helping entrepreneurs realize their dreams today.” He further added, “The emerging and newer generation of India’s entrepreneurs are embracing technology like never before. 67% of budding entrepreneurs say that recent technologies have created newer business opportunities and 72% of respondents believe that online channels are important to be attractive to their customers. GoDaddy is committed to helping small businesses in India succeed with the right online technology to help grow their business.”
The Future of Work Survey:
The Future of Work Survey polled Millennials (new to the workforce), Gen X-ers (mid-career) and Baby Boomers (exiting the workforce) to pull in insights on how the Indian workforce perceives and approaches entrepreneurship and small business ownership.
- 70% of respondents in India mentioned that they were either employed or working when they decided to start their own business vs. developed economies where respondents chose entrepreneurship by choice or while they were in college and completing their graduate programs
- Experience triumphs education when it comes to gaining the right skills to be an entrepreneur. Close to half of the respondents (45%) say that work experience is most valuable, while only 12% believe education gets them ready to become an entrepreneur
- 79% of the surveyed workforce believe technology has made it easier to become an entrepreneur in today’s time
- Around 63% of the future entrepreneurs believe in following their parents’ footsteps to start their own businesses and admire the hard work put in by their parents
- 62% want their business to internationalize and have global customers
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.