Anil Jalali joins Capgemini in India from IBM India where he was the Executive Director, HR. He takes over from BL Narayan, Vice President and the former HR Head, who joins the Business Services Strategic Business Unit as Head of Solutions and Sales Support.
Commenting on the appointment, Srinivas Kandula, Head of Capgemini in India said, “With the successful acquisition and integration of IGATE, India is pivotal to the Group’s transformation plans. Strategic talent management will play a crucial role in building organisational agility going forward. Anil will be a valuable asset to our HR team and I am confident that his rich experience, along with his understanding of the industry will further strengthen our people strategy in India.”
Speaking on the appointment Anil Jalali, CHRO, Capgemini in India said: “As home to almost 100,000 team members, India is poised to play a defining role in driving competitive excellence for the Capgemini Group. I look forward to contributing to this vision.”
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.