Max Healthcare, country's leading comprehensive provider of standardized, seamless and international-class healthcare services, today announced the elevation of Dr. Ajay Bakshi to the board as Managing Director of Max Healthcare. Dr. Bakshi joined Max Healthcare on 1 November 2011 as Chief Executive Officer and has led significant improvements in the clinical, operational, service and financial performance of Max Healthcare. In his new role as the Managing Director and CEO, Dr Ajay Bakshi will continue to raise the standards of medical, service and performance delivery to the highest standards.
Under Dr. Ajay Bakshi’s able leadership, the Company launched four new hospitals which has doubled bed capacity, maintained Max Healthcare's strong reputation for clinical excellence, and achieved significant turnaround in financial performance. These accomplishments were supported by a superb cadre of outstanding clinicians and a newly created strong functional management team. Importantly, these successes have been achieved using the Max group's core values of Sevabhav, Excellence and Credibility.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.