Vector Consulting Group, the largest and fastest growing consulting firm in the space of Theory of Constraints in India, has recruited from the premier institutes like IIMs and XLRIs in the recently concluded placement seasons for 2012-13.
The company has recruited from IIM-Ahmedabad, IIM-Bangalore and XLRI-Jamshedpur in the ongoing placement season of 2013. It has plans to recruit 10 consultants from the premier institutes of the country.
Speaking on this Puneet Kulraj, Founding Director â€“ Vector Consulting Group said, â€śLike past years, we have had an overwhelming response from the students in all the premier campuses.
They like the â€śimplementation focusedâ€ť consulting model of vector. It helps them relate their jobs to bigger purposes of creating new benchmarks in industry and also add value to society at largeâ€ť.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.