The price of petrol was cut by 70 paise a litre, excluding local levies.
This move, effective midnight, excludes local sales tax or VAT and the actual cut will be higher, varying from city to city.
Report says that the price of petrol in Delhi will be lowered by 85 paise to Rs 71.41 a litre.
In Mumbai, petrol will cost Rs 80 a litre as against Rs 80.89 currently.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.