In forex markets, major currencies were confined in broad trading ranges on the back of soggy US data and the absence of fresh triggers. Gold price rose, partly lifted by steady flows into exchange-traded funds and a dip in the dollar after touching seven-month highs.
The S&P 500 posted no new 52-week highs and 7 new lows; the Nasdaq Composite recorded 24 new highs and 89 new lows.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.