BOI AXA Investment Managers has announced the launch of the BOI AXA Fixed Maturity Plan (FMP) – Series 4, a close-ended income scheme. The New Fund Offer opens for subscription on Tuesday, July 30, 2013 and closes on Monday, August 5, 2013.
The benchmark of the Scheme is the CRISIL Short Term Bond Fund Index, the duration of the scheme is 225 days, and its investment objective is to generate income by investing in a portfolio of fixed income and money market instruments maturing on or before the maturity date of the Scheme.
BOI AXA FMP – Series 4 (225 days) has a minimum application amount of Rs. 5000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1/- thereafter. The Scheme offers Regular Plan and Direct Plan with Growth and Dividend Pay-out Option.
The Units of the Scheme will be listed on National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. ('NSE'). During the currency of the Scheme, Unitholders / Investors can buy / sell Units on NSE where Units will be listed.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.