Baba N. Kalyani, Chairman & Managing Director, Bharat Forge received this prestigious awardby Union Minister of Steel, Chaudhary Birender Singh. The award ceremony was organized by ETNOW - Times Network on 18th October 2016 at Taj Palace, New Delhi.
Bharat Forge, a preferred technology & engineering driven development partner, has been at the forefront of strengthening the National Manufacturing Capabilities and establishing "Make in India" as a global high tech brand since its inception.
Bharat Forge Ltd is currently trading at Rs 906, up by Rs 0.05 or 0.01% from its previous closing of Rs 905.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 910 and has touched a high and low of Rs 917.45 and Rs 903.5 respectively. So far 451044(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 21090.52 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 2 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 979.35 on 10-Oct-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 686.8 on 24-Jun-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 937 and Rs 884.75 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 46.74 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 33.61 % and 19.64 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.