The latest move from Droom is aimed at making bike ownership more convenient and affordable for the aspiring Indian consumer. The campaign will be rolled out across all major cities such as Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and Ahmedabad which can be accessed through Droom’s web and mobile platform.
Speaking on the campaign, Rishab Malik, Co-founder and VP, Business Development, Droom, said, “We have, through our focus on transparency, convenience and value-addition, established ourselves as the platform of choice for both buyers and sellers in the country. Our latest India’s Biggest Bike Mela is aimed at furthering our brand proposition. With top-selling bike models from verified sellers available to buyers at highly cost-effective prices, we are confident that the campaign will be a major hit with the Indian consumer looking to fulfil their bike ownership requirements.”
Hot deals and discounts available on select bike models make Droom’s IBBM an opportunity that should not be missed for Indian bike enthusiasts. So what are you waiting for? Log onto www.Droom.in, or open the Droom mobile app to browse through the widest collection of bikes on sale!
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.