Set up as a public-private-partnership between the Ministry of Tribal Development (Gujarat) and Maruti Suzuki in 2009, AGIDTIR has consistently focused on providing gainful employment opportunities to the tribal youth through comprehensive driver training programs.
RS Kalsi, Executive Director, Marketing & Sales, Maruti Suzuki India limited, said, "Our objective is to make the students employment ready through driving training and soft skills, and help them get suitable employment. These youth have shown tremendous enthusiasm in improving their quality of life. With support from the state government the institute has witnessed an increase in enrollment as compared to same time last year. We are optimistic on sustaining the momentum and providing the youth with opportunities through more such establishments.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.