The event was well attended by close to 40 travel trade partners from Bangalore. It focused on creating awareness about Sixt rent-a-car and it’s booking options from India emphasizing on self drive opportunities. Sixt rent-a-car also spoke about their fleet of over 200,000 vehicles across the globe consisting of high-end luxury vehicles like BMW, Mercedes etc. Apart from the product itself, the process of earning commissions through bookings was also discussed with the agents.
The presentation was followed by a networking lunch.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.