PCI DSS is a widely accepted set of policies and procedures intended to optimize the security of card transactions. It also helps to safeguard the transmission and storage of payment card data.
“User information data transmitted through cards are highly sensitive and hence we keep our entire infrastructure secure and upgraded. All member banks can trust NPCI with their sensitive payment card information and also get their payment platform certified on PCI DSS. Aligning security programs with the updated standards helps us in continual identification of threats and vulnerabilities that could have potential adverse impact,” said Mr. A P Hota, MD & CEO, NPCI.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.