Punj Lloyd wins order of Rs 478 crore
Punj Lloyd has won an EPC railway contract of worth Rs 478 crore for 108.75 km of doubling work between Phulera- Degana in Rajasthan. Read more
Ujaas Energy bags two work orders
Shares of Ujaas Energy rose by over 1% intraday on Tuesday after the company announced that it has received two work orders from Jharkhand Renewable Energy Development Agency (JREDA). Read more
RBI hikes FPIs investment in Ramkrishna Forgings to 49%
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) post market hours on Tuesday, notified that the foreign institutional investors (FIIs), foreign portfolios investors (FPIs) investment limit under portfolio investment scheme in Ramkrishna Forgings has increased from 24% to 49% of its paid-up capital. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.