The net profit of the company jumps 160.93% to Rs10.15cr in the quarter ended June 2021 as against Rs3.89cr during the previous quarter ended June 2020.
The sales also climbed by 126.37% to Rs457.02cr in the quarter ended June 2021 as against Rs201.89cr during the previous quarter ended June 2020.
The stock ended at Rs1,940 up by Rs25.45 or 1.33% from its previous closing of Rs1,914.55 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs1,934 and has touched a high and low of Rs1,950 and Rs1,850 respectively.
- The second facility at Silvassa set up to manufacture Surface Cleaning Liquid on the back of the Toilet cleaning facility which commenced commercial production in the previous quarter, has commenced commercial production in May 2021. We expect to ramp up to its rated capacity by Q2FY22.
- Project work for Soaps & Bars plant in Hyderabad and the F&B plant in Uttar Pradesh is progressing as per schedule. Commercial production for both is expected to commence in Q4FY22.
- The Shareholders in their Tribunal Convened Meeting, pursuant to order of the Hon'ble NCLT Mumbai Bench, approved the composite Scheme of Arrangement and Amalgamation Beverage plant in Mysuru and Malt Beverages plant in Coimbatore. The Final order from the Hon'ble NCLT Mumbai Bench is awaited
- We have appointed Sanjay Sehgal as President, Healthcare and Wellness. Sehgal comes with 41 years of extensive understanding and experience in organizations such as Hindustan Unilever, Sandoz & Hindalco. He is a Graduate from IIT Delhi, and will lead HFL’s foray in Health and Wellness sector
- Work for Personal Care / Home Care plant at ATC Beverages is fast progressing. This will be a first shared facility and will offer shared manufacturing to Brands looking at sourcing in South and expanding their footprint there. ATC has also signed a Letter of Intent with a large FMCG company to start manufacturing their beverages on a dedicated basis.
"Additionally, we have also started looking at adjunct sectors and are excited by the Health & Wellness Sector. Based on this, while we remain confident of achieving our immediate goal of Rs. 2,000 crore revenues in FY22, our vision 2025 is to double the turnover in next 3 years by exploring both organic and inorganic opportunities,” MD added.