Bhavish Aggarwal, CEO, Ola, India’s largest transportation platform, in the presence of Nitin Gadkari, Hon’ble Minister of Road Transport & Highways, Rajiv Pratap Rudy, Hon’ble Minister for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and Tejashwi Prasad Yadav, Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar, announced that the company will skill 50-lakh driver entrepreneurs on its platform by 2022. This announcement was made at the launch of India’s first state-of-the-art dedicated training centers for drivers in partnership with Rise India, NSDC and Ola.
The announcement was part of Aggarwal’s address at the inauguration, which saw participation from other important Industry leaders and stakeholders such as Manish Kumar, CEO, NSDC and Ajay Chhangani, CEO, RISE INDIA.
During the event, Rajiv Pratap Rudy called out the huge need for drivers in the country, and acknowledged Ola’s efforts in providing employment and entrepreneurship opportunities to thousands of aspiring driver-partners.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.