Tata Motors to head to California to create global office network
Following the long list of global carmakers that have built up a presence in the startup hub of US, Tata Motors is in the process of setting up an office in Palo Alto, says an ET report. Read more
Tata Motors Group September global wholesale sales 102,289 units, up 5% yoy
The Tata Motors Group global wholesales in September 2016, including Jaguar Land Rover, were at 102,289 nos., higher by 5%, over September 2015. Read more
Honda NAVI is now set to make inroads to Nepal
After witnessing tremendous success in India, the revolutionary NAVI is now set to make inroads to its first export destination- Nepal. Showcased at the Nepal Auto Show 2016, NAVI received an overwhelming response from the exhibitors. Read more
Sonalika ITL introduces a new range of tractors
Sonalika ITL, has introduced a new range of tractors specifically designed for potato farming. Read more
NEWS IN FOCUS
Fitch affirms Honda at 'A'; Outlook Stable
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Japan-based Honda Motor Co., Ltd's (Honda) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and senior unsecured debt rating at 'A'. Read more
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.