GST: Aviation industry gets relief from dual tax on import of aircraft, spares
The government has exempted the import of aircraft, aircraft engines and its parts procured on lease from the purview of the Goods and Services Tax (GST). Read more
Domestic passenger traffic crosses 10 million for the first time in May 2017: ICRA
The domestic passenger traffic has crossed 10 million mark (in a single month) for the first time in the history of Indian aviation during the month of May 2017. Read more
Ministerial panel on Air India yet to meet: Gadkari
As reported by a national news agency, Union Minister Nitin Gadkari has informed that the group of ministries set up to decide on the modalities for Air India disinvestment is yet to hold its first meeting. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.