IDFC Bank, Shriram Group extend merger agreement
The boards of IDFC Bank Ltd and Shriram Group on Thursday agreed to extend the agreement for their proposed strategic merger till November 8, as the exclusivity period for discussions ended on October 6, reported a leading news agency. Read more
Piramal Finance sanctions Rs 280 Cr to Puranik Builders
Piramal Enterprises Limited, through its subsidiary Piramal Finance Limited (PFL), announced a Rs 280 Cr sanction to Puranik Builders for one of its flagship projects in Thane. Read more
Srei Equipment Finance sign MoU with and Tata Motors to finance Commercial Vehicles
(Srei), a wholly owned subsidiary of Srei Infrastructure Finance Limited, and Tata Motors have signed a memorandum of understanding to finance Tata Motors commercial vehicles with a special focus on construction and mining tippers. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.