Reliance Infra gets NHAI's consent on Rs 3000 crore InvIT fund
Reliance Infrastructure InvIT fund, which is planning a Rs 3,000 crore issue in the upcoming month, has got sanction from the National Highway Authority of India. Read More
L&T Hydrocarbon bags onshore EPC contract worth Rs 4,000 crore
Larsen & Toubro Ltd., on Thursday, announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering Limited (LTHE), has bagged orders from the international market, totaling to Rs 4000 crore. Read More
L&T rises as construction arm bags major orders worth Rs 2,400 crore
Larsen & Toubro Limited’s (L&T) stocks gained 1.5% in Wednesday’s trade as its construction arm, L&T Construction, bagged major orders. Read More
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.