Infosys saw more people leaving in FY17; attrition rate at 19%
India’s IT bellwether, Infosys’ attrition rate has increased on a YoY basis, as in FY17, a total of 37,915 people left the company, which is higher in comparison to the previous year. Read more
Infosys announces dividend of Rs 14.75 per share
Infosys has released the financial results for the quarter ended on March 31, 2017. Read more
Net worth of all IT majors erode in fear Trump's anti-outsourcing policies
Over the past three decades, the Indian IT industry has been driving the country’s economy and generated maximum employment and gave India some of the most trusted brands in the IT domain. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.