Vakrangee enters alliance with IRCTC to offer E-Ticket
Vakrangee Limited has announced that it has entered an alliance with the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) for offering Railway E-Ticket booking through Vakrangee Kendras. Read More
IT woes: Tech Mahindra to lay off underperformers
Following Wipro and Infosys, another IT major Tech Mahindra may hand out pink slips to hundreds of its employees on performance grounds, reported a national news agency on Thursday. Read More
Indian IT to benefit in crores as firms rush to get GST-ready
With the roll-out of unified tax regime GST , companies across India are spending several thousand crores on their IT Infrastructure to become GST-ready, giving a pump to the Indian Information Technology industry of India . Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.