BP-RIL deal starts a new oil age in India
BP Plc and Reliance Industries (RIL) will invest as much as USD 6 billion to restart work on Indian oil and gas blocks after eight years. Read More
Daily petrol, diesel prices changes: How to track rates?
The central government rolled out its daily price revision policy for petrol and diesel fuels, across India, on Friday. The prices will be revised at 6 am every day in line with the changes in the oil prices in the international market on the previous day. Read More
Crude oil prices hover around 6-months low
Oil output in US has increased over 10% over the past year to 9.3 million barrels per day and the Energy Information Administration’s (EIA) latest study reveals that the US crude production is expected to increase to 10 million barrels per day. Read More
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.