Petrol prices in upward trend post dynamic fuel pricing mechanism
Petrol price has risen by a whopping Rs 5.27 per litre in less than two months, but nobody seems to have noticed it due to dynamic fuel pricing mechanism. The mechanism was introduced on June 16, 2017, for revising retail fuel prices daily across the country in conjunction with the change in the crude oil prices. Read more
Oil prices volatile as industry gears up for hurricane Harvey
Oil prices were volatile on Friday’s trade as market tried to gauge the potential impact of hurricane Harvey heading for the coast of Texas, the heart of the US oil industry. Read more
Production performance of oil & natural gas sector for July 2017
The crude oil production during July 2017 was 3,061.08 TMT, which is 3.71% lower than the target and 0.53% lower when compared with July 2016. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.