O&G industry needs investment of USD 300 billion
In order to satisfy rising demand in the world’s fastest-growing oil market, India wants USD 300 billion in investments over the period of next 10 years, reported a news agency. Read more
IOC partners with US firm to set up bioethanol facility
State-owned Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has inked a Rs 350 crore pact with the US-based LanzaTech to construct a bioethanol facility at Panipat Refinery. Read more
HPCL raises USD 500 million in foreign markets via issue of bonds
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), a state-owned company, through a maiden 10-year US dollar bonds issue, raised USD 500 million. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.