NBCC signs MoU with the government worth Rs 226 crores
NBCC (India) Ltd on Friday announced that it has signed a MoU with the government for the construction of a new office complex worth Rs 226.84 crores, reported a leading business news channel. Read more
Board of Godrej Properties approves entire stake sale in its subsidiary
The board of the Godrej Properties has approved the sale of its entire stake in Godrej Investment Advisers Private Limited subject to requisite approvals. Read more
Japan’s Mori plans to foray into Indian realty space
As reported by a leading business daily, Japan’s real estate major, Mori Building Company is strategising its entrance into the Indian realty space this year. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.