352 housing projects launched in 53 cities
352 housing projects in 53 cities across 17 states, with an investment of over Rs 38,000 cr to build over two lakh houses, were launched by Minister of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, M. Venkaiah Naidu. Read more
D’Mart: Balancing the Ownership Vs. Leasing Act
D’Mart has consistently followed the ownership model, owning most of the stores or having them on 30– year long-term leases. Since real estate leasing usually eats up 4-6% of revenues, the ownership model has kept costs low. Read more
Noida Authority issues show cause notice to Amrapali Group
The Noida Authority has issued a show cause notice to one of the top real estate builders in the country, Amrapali Group, for violating its sanctioned building plan in Sector 120 of the city. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.