If any Aadhaar User wants to lock his data, the individual can do it, and without his permission, no other individual can unlock it.
Even banks cannot access the biometric information from the main server if any Aadhaar user locks his data.
Aadhaar identification has almost become compulsory in every transaction apart from certain instances.
The data stored in the Aadhaar cards are always at risk, as data used in the POS machine during shopping can be hacked and even fingerprints can be easily captured, believe experts.
Now by an introduction of lock and unlock facility, the risk of hacking will be minimised believes cyber security experts.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.