Aarey Drugs and Pharmaceuticals was trading at Rs 85.60 per share, up by Rs 8.95 or 11.65% as at 1408 hours on Friday, on the BSE. The stock hit an intraday high and low of Rs 87.90 and Rs 76.50, respectively.
The company has fixed Friday, October 13, 2017 as a record date and Thursday, October 12 as the ex-date for the purpose of sub-division (stock split) of the equity share of the company having a nominal value of Rs 10 each into nominal value of Rs 1 each.
Aarey Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited is engaged in active pharmaceutical ingredient (API)/Bulk Drugs manufacturing and offers a range of products for various industrial applications. The company is engaged in trading and manufacturing activities.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.