JSW Cement is close to buying out the entire promoters' stake, including that of ACC which owns 12.65 % equity in the Shiva Cement. (BL)
BHEL has bagged a Rs960mn order from Power Grid Corporation of India for augmentation of three extra high voltage (EHV) sub-stations on a turnkey basis in Karnataka. (BL)
ABB won a $ 640 mn contract for a 1,830-km (1,137-mile) power link in India to connect thermal and wind power plants with the country's growing urban areas. (BS)
JSW Energy Ltd's awaited long-term power purchase agreement with the Karnataka government has fallen through, forcing the company to look for short-term options. (BS)
US health regulator issued ‘’zero” 483 observations for the Hikal’s facility located at Bangalore. (BS)
New York Life International Holdings (NYLIH), a subsidiary of New York Life Insurance, will pick a 22.5% stake in Max Ventures and Industries (MVIL) for a consideration of Rs1.21bn. (BL)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.