The company informed BSE that the 1.35 million tonnes, Sindri Cement Grinding Unit in Jharkhand, which is a part of the Jamul Integrated Project, has also been commissioned and commercial production has commenced with effect from October 22, 2016.
The company accepts that the two cement Grinding Units in Jamul and at Sindri totalling 2.45 M.T p.a. will help strengthen the company's market presence in the Eastern Region.
The scrip opened at Rs 1554.65 and has touched a high and low of Rs 1584.95 and Rs 1552 respectively. So far 226313 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 29333.31 crore.
The BSE group 'A' stock of face value Rs 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 1738 on 08-Aug-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 1173.25 on 29-Feb-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 1645 and Rs 1542 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 50.34 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 35.37 % and 14.3 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.